<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, June 26, 2009
Hello folks. I'll be skipping school on the 30th of july because my dentist requested for a morning dental appointment from me. I think he said something about finally removing the stuff from my lower teeth, but I can't be too sure cos I didn't pay attention while he was talking to me. I was in a super dreamy mood because I had to wait 1 hr 15 minutes to see him today, and I was equipped with nothing but my phone and my imagination. My imagination took full control over me during the whole period. I love dreaming and playing songs in my head, don't you?

Now I have super gross yellow braces, it's the worst colour ever. Luckily I only have to deal with this colour for a month. Hopefully no hot guys come my way and I won't feel embarassed about anything. Oh yeah, speaking of embarassment though. My stomach growled really loudly for a long time while I was in the dentist's chair. No one said anything afterwards, embarassing much. I can only hope that the dentist and the nurse didn't think it was a fart.

I can't believe the hols are fucking ending. Because I've done nothing of use this month, I just wasted my whole time away. I feel useless. Semester 2 will be total shit. I'm so freaking unprepared for prelims/o's. Someone shoot me now.
9:52 PM;